2008/11/20

It's been a while...

A little while ago Stu and I decided to have some ice cream after dinner. Naturally, Callum loves to have what we have so I gave him a bite. From the look on his face, I guessed he wasn't expecting ice cream! So I said, "Cold, eh?" to which he replied, "Coh..." The next morning I gave him his juice cup right out of the fridge at breakfast time. He grabbed it with both hands, then looked up at me and said "Coh!" I was surprised that he learned a new word overnight! It never ceases to amaze me how quickly he learns.

Don't you hate it when you grab your camera to capture something cute, and then they stop doing whatever it was....I'm still waiting for him to pick up his little stuffed cow rattle and wave its tiny arm and say "Bye!"

Exploring Light

This past weekend we went to my parent's place to help clear out the basement for pending renovations. I forgot to take any "before" pictures, so...here are the after...

"We're all here!"

"Can I help?"
First snowfall (that actually stayed) happened on Saturday after lunch and continued overnight. It was pretty the next morning...
How's this for a Christmas Tree? :) These windows are a perfect height for a curious boy. A new discovery, and a new word! Snow!

On Sunday we visited my cousin Tanya and her family. It's been a while since we hung out with them. :) Cassandra and Callum had a lot of fun playing together! He missed his buddy when she went to bed. He stood calling "TaDANda!!!" when her mommy took her down the hall to get ready for bed.

1 comment:

amymom24 said...

LOVE those pics of him by the window.

Isn't it so fun when they learn to talk? This age is so exciting b/c they pick up new things everyday.