2009/03/04

My Baby Sister

...is now a Mommy! Little Hailey was born Tuesday, March 3 at 6:58pm. She weighs eight pounds 2 ounces. I was able to be there to witness the birth, and...well, there are no words to describe the emotions... I wasn't able to see Callum being born, so this was my first time seeing it actually happen. Leanne, you were amazing! You had a great coach, too. Congratulations!

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.

All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139

Praise the Lord for his wonderful creation! May God keep Hailey in His care, so she may grow to know and worship Him.

5 comments:

PietHarsevoort said...

Congrats!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Aunt Sherri! That's great that you could be there to see the birth - what a wonderful experience!
Can't wait to see some pictures...hint hint...

willowsprite said...

Thanks! I can't wait to go back and see them again!! I promised I wouldn't post photos until Leanne gets a chance to put hers (Mom's) on Facebook. Check back here Monday...:)

Jenn said...

itCongratulation to you and to Leanne too. I'm glad all went well.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures Sherri...as always. You are amazing!
Thanks for posting them!
*hugs and a giant kiss* I now am begining to come back to normalcy..if that's a word. Now I am begining to miss Callum. MY head and heart were full and busy with Leanne's life. Now It's my turn to get back to ME!
Love you..can't wait to see y'all.
Baptism will be the-Lord-willing on the 29th in the afternoon.