2009/04/21

Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reviews

I keep forgetting to post my reviews on my Hydralicious shampoos and conditioners I received from Matchstick, so here they are!

Herbal Essences Hyrdralicious Featherweight shampoo and conditioner:
I chose to use this one first because I figure if I were to purchase any products in this line, this is the one I would buy. (the orange bottle)
  • It smelled tropical
  • It moisturized my hair without weighing it down
  • Hair was curly and soft!

Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo and Conditioner (the pink bottle).

  • It smelled like candy, mmmm
  • It moisturized my hair well, hair wasn't as weightless though
  • Hair smelled nice, had some curl

Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo and Conditioner (the purple bottle)

  • Smelled like Hawaiian Tropic
  • Moisturized my hair
  • Hair was greasy and heavy the next day

I found that all of the products had way too much colour in them. It was like rubbing thick, undiluted Kool-Aid on your hand.

I don't think I will be purchasing any of their products as I have become quite attached to the alba botanica products I've been using. They contain no synthetic ingredients or SLS, like Herbal Essences do.

No comments: