2009/11/28

Dreaming of a Green Christmas?


Featuring the best eco-friendly gifts for babies and kids, girls and boys, new moms and dads, and veteran parents, Inhabitat's Green Gift Guide is your one-stop shop for eco-friendly gifts, and the best place to find the latest and greatest, greenest TOYS! Giving green presents to everyone on your list this holiday season is a wonderful way to spread good cheer while simultaneously bestowing the gift of eco-consciousness. A well selected present may plant the seed of green living in a recipient — making it truly priceless!

Inhabitat.com is a weblog devoted to the future of design, tracking the innovations in technology, practices and materials that are pushing architecture and home design towards a smarter and more sustainable future. Their sister site, Inhabitots, was created as a resource for parents, families, and anyone else interested in sustainable modern design for children. On the Inhabitots website it states, "We recognize that the birth of a child is a turning point in people’s lives and the impetus for many people to ‘go green’ and really start researching the materials and production involved in all items that closely touch our lives." I know this is true for me! I subsrcribe to their blog and love seeing all the eco-friendly products available out there. It's a States-based site, so if I see something I really love, then I'll search and see if it's available in Canada. Then put it in my someday-maybe-I-can-get-it list!

Check out the guide here! Green Gift Guide

No comments: