2009/11/10

October Photos

I haven't been taking very many pictures lately, I'm not sure why! Lately most have been for my food blog, y'know, recipes I want to post but never get around to doing... Eventually lemon squares will make it on there, plus I just made some yummy apple bran muffins and oatmeal raisin cookies today. I have three draft posts there right now that are just photos, I have yet to fill in the recipe! I'm such a procrastinator.
My little goofball

Mmm, laybugs for supper.

Reading Clarion. Ok, he just loved the tractor picture and dragged the magazine around all day.

Watching the dough mix.

Homemade naan. So yummy.

7 comments:

PietHarsevoort said...

Mmmmm...naan...

Mrs. Bob said...

evan loves "reading" that clarion too. :)

Zuster D. said...

I have no idea what naan is, but it looks good!

Anonymous said...

Naan is very good. It is an Indian flat-bread. We had some at Lisa's and Kim's birthday party at my parents'!

Zuster D. said...

I can't remember it!

willowsprite said...

I will have to make some more, then! And bring it to your new house. :)

Zuster D. said...

My new house! so nice!
But I think I'm back in holland when 'we' move.
But maybe not.
It's (for me) still funny to move here.

And of course is it nice if you make some more!

(my Englisch is not so good, but you understand it all, I think)